How We Protect Your Privacy
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
Like most places on the Internet, simply by visiting our website you automatically tell us certain information. This includes basic information such as your IP address, when you visited, the website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where you go when you leave our website, your computer.s operating system, and the type of web browser that you are using. Our website automatically records this basic information about you.
We may also collect any data that you provide us by posting it at our website or by sending to us via email. You can always choose not to provide us with information. However, if you do withhold information, we may deny you access to some or all of our website's services and features.
Some transactions between you and our website may involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including your full name, email address, billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
We use your information to operate our website's business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new products and services, special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website's terms and conditions.
As a general rule, we will not give your data to third parties without your permission. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule that are described in the following paragraphs.
We may, in our sole discretion, provide information about you to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.
Although we do not disclose individually identifiable information, we may disclose aggregate data about our website's visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide services on our website. If a supplier wants to collect information about you, you will be notified. However, you will never be required to give information to a third party supplier. We restrict the way third party suppliers can use your information. They are not allowed to sell or give your information to others.
You are responsible for the security of the login information, such as usernames and passwords, which give you access to your private information maintained by WebhostMelbourne.com. Make sure you keep login information in a safe place and do not share it with others.Note that key-loggers, viruses, or other surveillance devices can intercept login information on the computers from which you access our Services, so you should take precautions regarding such devices, especially from public computers. In addition, you should always log out from any relevant Services when you are not actively using them. We support Two-Factory Authentication, which we highly recommend you setup inside your account for increased security.
As a Data Subject, you have the following data protection rights under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time from your client area or by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information or ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by opening a ticket on our helpdesk.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing emails we send you or from your client area.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution